PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product||Damyang • Jangseong Course|
Experience a Joyful Healing Trip to Namdo
Jeollanam-do Tour Bus
☞ Soswaewon Garden in Damyang
Soswaewon, meaning ‘clear and clean garden,’ was built by Yang San-bo (pen-name:
Soswae, 1503-1557) in his hometown of Damyang after his teacher Jo Gwang-jo was exiled to Neungju and then killed in the Gimyo sahwa purge of 1519.
Arrival – 11:30, Duration – 40min
☞ Baegyangsa Temple in Jangseong
Baegyangsa Temple is both the head temple of the Jogye Order of Korean Buddhism and the home of a number of important Korean cultural heritages,
including the Stupa of Buddhist Monk Soyo (Treasure No. 1346),
Geungnakbojeon Hall, Daeungjeon Hall, Gate of the Four Guardian Kings, Cheongnyuam Hermitage,
and Gwaneumjeon Hall,
and such natural monuments as the Forest of Japanese Torreyas (Natural Monument No. 153) and the Gobulmae Plum (Natural Monument No. 486).
Baegyangsa Temple and Baekhakbong Peak have been collectively designated as Scenic Site No. 38.
Arrival – 17:10, Duration – 1h
What’s Included: Return trip transportation(Gwangju Tour), English speaking assistant
- What’s Not Included: meals, personal expense, etc, Admission Fees
10:30 –Gwangju Songjeong Station (KTX)Gate No. 36
10:55 – Gwangju Central Bus Terminal (U-square)
-Soswaewon Garden in Damyang
Bamboo leaf sausage making
-Chuwolsan Yongmaru-gil Trail
-Baegyangsa Temple in Jangseong
19:00– Gwangju Songjeong Station (KTX)
19:25 – Gwangju Central Bus Terminal (U-square)
※ Gwangju Songjeong Station (KTX)Gate No. 36 ,Gwangju Central Bus Terminal (U-square)
departure at 10:30 (Meet 10 minutes before)
Operation: Saturdays and Sundays (To Damyang and Jangseong, at weekends
- Please Keep in Mind
1) Kwang ju station (on its own to meet in place).
2) A child at the age of 14 or less must be accompanied by a parent (a group of students must be accompanied by a leader)
3) ID (e.g., passport, certificate of alien registration) is necessary. ID check will be conducted.
*E-mail Voucher Products Cancellation Policy
1. Cancel 7 days prior to the activity, 100% refund.
2. Cancel 2~6 days prior to the activity, 70% refund.
3. Cancel 1 days prior to the activity, 50% refund.
4. Cancellation on the day of the trip will be non-refundable.
*Shipping Products Refunds
It takes 7-10 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
[E-mail inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org ] or [Messenger Inquiry : LINE(English) / WECHAT(Chinese) : @nadoyokorea (AM 10:00 ~PM 6:00)]