PLEASE SELECT THE DESTINATION COUNTRY AND LANGUAGE :
|Product||Korail Pass (FLEXIBLE TICKET)|
The Most Economic Rail Pass Card
Freely Travel Anywhere in Korea with the Korail Pass!
Rail Pass intended for foreigners visiting Korea!
The piece of economic Rail Pass lets you take nearly all trains operated by Korail on an unlimited basis during your selected period!
☞ Train Types
1. Available Trains: KTX, KTX-Sancheon, ITX Saemaul, Saemaul, Mugungwha, Nuriro, Commuter, ITX Cheongchun, and
Tourist Trains for Five Tourist Attraction Belts (O, V, S, DMZ, A, G-TRAIN)
2. Not-available Trains: Seoul Metropolitan Subway, Tourism Trains excluding the ones for Five Tourist Attraction Belts, and AREX
☞ During the specified period of time, trains of all sections are available for free.
☞ Included: Train pass
☞ Not Included: Everything except train tickets.
Follow the train timetable.
☞ Address(English): All Train stations
☞ Address(Korean): 모든 기차역
☞ How to Redeem the Voucher and Use the Ticket
1. Requirements: Passport and the voucher
2. Voucher/Ticket Redemption Places
All train stations (ticket office)
06:00~24:00 / Open all year round
Travel center within a train station
09:00~18:00 / Closed on weekends
Travel center on B1 of Incheon Airport
07:00~21:30 / Open all year round
3. How to Use the Ticket
STEP1. Show your “passport” and “voucher” at a voucher/ticket redemption place and receive the “Korail Pass.”
STEP2. Check the time when you want to take the train at the voucher/ticket redemption place and
select your seat.
STEP3. Show your “Korail Pass” at the voucher/ticket redemption place, receive your “Train Ticket,”
and get on the train.
※ If you want to travel in standing room, you don’t need to get a train ticket. The Korail Pass itself will suffice.
※ Once you receive your “Korail Pass,” it cannot be exchanged or refunded. It cannot be re-issued, when lost.
※ Once you receive your “Korail Pass,” your travel dates cannot be changed.
☞ Ticket Samples
<Korail Pass (Continuous)>
<Korail Pass (Flexible)>
1. Who Can Purchase the Pass?
• Available only to foreigners.
• Korean nationals holding permanent residence of a foreign country or a PR passport can purchase the pass.
• Foreigners who have resided in Korea for six months or more are cannot purchase the pass.
• A child aged less than 4 can take the train free of chrage, when accompanied by a fare-paying adult aged 12
2. Korail Pass must be used in consecutive days from its start date during the designated period of time.
(In case of FLESIBLE PASS, you should use the pass within 10 days from the start date)
3. You may not be able to designate your seat during peak seasons
(e.g., New Year’s day, Chuseok holidays, summer holiday season, high demand season, etc.). You will be able to travel in standing room.
4. If a conductor demands your ID, you need to show your passport.
5. If you want to receive your train ticket in advance, it will be allowed only when the date of the pass matches that of the train ticket.
6. If the train you want to take is delayed or canceled, your will not be compensated for such delay or cancellation.
8. Reservation required before 2 day
*E-mail Voucher Products Cancellation Policy
1. Cancel 7 days prior to the activity, 100% refund.
2. Cancel 2~6 days prior to the activity, 70% refund.
3. Cancel 1 days prior to the activity, 50% refund.
4. Cancellation on the day of the trip will be non-refundable.
*Shipping Products Refunds
It takes 7-10 business days to issue a refund for a returned or cancelled order.
Please be advised that your refund may not be processed until the next billing month depending on your credit card issuer's billing schedule.
[E-mail inquiry : firstname.lastname@example.org ] or [Messenger Inquiry : LINE(English) / WECHAT(Chinese) : @nadoyokorea (AM 10:00 ~PM 6:00)]